CPO(SM) virtually via Zoom (Full, Two-Day course)
Pre-requisites: Each student MUST HAVE the following:
1. Laptop or PC--(Zoom app will need to be downloaded) with:
- Web cam
They must be fully functional the entire class. We each need to see, hear, & speak to each other.
2. Internet Access--Stable, strong internet connection for the entire class
3. Email Address*--To receive course information, Zoom links to enter the “classroom,” and take the exam*
* Special Considerations for Virtual Courses:
1. Tablets, Chromebooks, iPads are not allowed to be used—only (PC) laptops or
2. If there is any doubt regarding your network stability, or if you cannot set up and
configure a computer or perform basic computer or transactions, manage multiple screens, etc. please have someone on-site throughout the course, including during the exam or consider an
*Your email must be one you check daily as instructions will be sent by
email in addition to those sent with in the mail.
Length: ~16 hours, over two days via Zoom; You must be present the entire time.
Course fee includes:
- In-class instruction
- Certified Pool/Operator(SM) Handbook mailed via US Priority Mail
- Shipping of the handbook and study materials (not guaranteed during the late registration period.)
- Processing fee
- Phone or e-mail post class trouble shooting assistance on topics pertaining to course content.
IF REGISTERING LESS THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CLASS, FEE IS $375.